My focus is to assist people who are looking for help with these difficulties:
- Depression, including loss of various kinds, bereavement, poor self-esteem.
- Anxiety, including panic attacks, post-traumatic stress, social anxiety, obsessive-compulsive disorder.
- Trauma - I have had a lot of exposure in treating people with a history of childhood trauma as well as critical incident trauma, such as hijackings, robberies, being held at gunpoint, fires, injuries from accidents, domestic violence, other forms of abuse such as rape, and natural disasters.
- Problems in relationships, be they partner-, family-, work-related, or other.
- Stress management, such as how to cope with acute stressors, dealing with sudden life changes, and developing assertiveness skills.
- Anger management – exploring the underlying causes and offering a safe space for expressing anger.
- Sexual health issues, particularly with regard to how they affect relationships, but also concerning sexual and gender identity.